Auction Terms & Conditions Terms and Conditions
Auction Title: Internet Auction
Auction Close Date: 09/09/15 7:00pm EST
Auction House: WOW Auction
Location: 11478 Charlies Terrace, Fort Myers FL 33907
Accepted Forms of Payment: CASH (Discounted 3%), Money Order / Cashier's Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Wire Transfer,
WOW Auction will ship small items & will help arrange shipping of large items at the buyer's expense.
Full Terms and Conditions
WOW Auction - CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. WOW Auction attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest or contact us prior to bidding for a condition report or to express concerns with the description. By placing a bid, either in person, by phone, absentee or via the Internet, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. If your item(s) are being shipped and there is a condition problem upon receipt, you are expected to notify us immediately by phone at 239-939-0555. Refunds or adjustments will be handled on an individual basis.
2. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by the auction. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on WOW Auction's part as to the validity of any bid, the auction house will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, WOW Auction's sale record is conclusive.
3. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the internet hammer.
4. As a convenience to customers, absentee bids and phone bids will be executed by WOW Auction personnel in a fair, competitive and confidential manner. Phone bid arrangements must be made 24 hours prior to start of the auction. WOW Auction will not be responsible for failure to execute absentee or phone bids. (Applicable to Live Bidding Only)
5. There will be a buyer's premium for all bidders added to the hammer price of each lot and it will be considered part of the total purchase price.
6. All purchases will be subject to a 6% Florida sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a valid State of Florida Department of Revenue tax-exempt certificate. Out of state internet bidders are not subject to Florida sales tax. WOW Auction must have a valid exemption certificate with resale certificate number and signature on any tax exempt sale except for out of state internet bidders. For Our Rental Auction Items In Addition To The Fl State Sales Tax Lee County Tax.
7. PAYMENT - All winning internet bidders will be notified after the auction ends via email. This email will contain the information for the two day pick-up schedule. All items must be picked up in this time frame. It is not the auction house's responsibility to contact the winning bidder from this point forward. If the winning bidder does not pick-up items within this time frame, they must contact the auction house regarding these items. If after Monday at 1:00 PM following the auction the items are not picked up the credit card account used by the buyer to register, will be charged. The items will be moved to a different location and the buyer will be charged a relocation and storage fee of $5 per Lot with a maximum of $20. Every day after this The buyer will be charged an aditional $1 per lot with a maximum of $5 per day for storing the items. Items that are not picked up within 15 days of the auction will be considered Property of WOW auction and may be resold in auction. If the buyer bids on items and does not pick them up this buyer will be banned from bidding again on future auctions. The auction house has a responsibility to pay consigners within a certain time frame and does not have the staff to track down bidders. It is the high bidder's total responsibility to communicate with the auction house.
8. SHIPPING - Any purchases made that need to be shipped will be at the sole expense of the purchaser and will be added to the hammer price. Shipping of small items will be handled in house at an additional cost to the buyer. Any item that cannot be sent through USPS or similar carrier must be sent by common carrier or specialty delivery services. You may contact shippers for quotes on larger items. All property should be removed from our premises no later than 5:00 P.M. of the 14th business day following the end of the auction. Unless prior arrangements have been made with WOW Auction, items not removed by the specified time will be charged storage and handling fees of $10.00 per item per day until removal.
9. If we are prevented by fire, theft, or any other reason whatsoever from delivering any property to the purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid, by the purchaser for such property.
10. WOW Auction reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
11. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the property offered.
12. A range of estimates may be given on a lot with either a low and/or high estimate. Estimates should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price, estimates are simply an opinion.
13. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, WOW Auction at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due hereunder and incidental damages.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms